Jobs Vs CareersFatigued of routine and monotonous marketing and sales jobs? Quite possible, given the age of the reputed and established, hence conventional business industries. Be it Manufacturing, FMCG, Hospitality, Entertainment, Advertisement, PR, etc. the roles are too well defined to subject yourself for attempting going out of the box which is where all the excitement exists. Whereas, how you do marketing and sales in a technology industry is totally different. Have you seen any ads of a software company over a television, radio, newspaper, billboards or other similar mediums? The answer is No, you haven’t. Not even the biggies do that. Because that’s not how it works.
So then? How does it?Come join us at DemandFluence to explore this exciting and challenging career in tech world! If you’re looking for something awesome and kicking, this is the field for hitting home run! If you’re experienced, you might just make place for yourself in the senior grade. Freshers too are warmly welcomed, conceding that you have the potential, aptitude and a flair to convince.
Some of roles at DemandFluence in which you learn, perform, celebrate and grow!
- Market and personnel search expert
- Sales coordination and communication
- Go-to-market strategy
- Business development
- Team management
- Client relationship management
- Business line management
Please DO apply if
- You believe you have what it takes to hit a home run!
- You're a performer - not a watcher, supervisor, coordinator, or an idea person.
- You are a “go-to” person because you're reliable, creative, spontaneous and ofcourse, smart.
- You're willing to acclimatize with fast-paced high-growth company environment
- You're articulative, persuasive, and tech savvy (this does not mean knowing how to start computer)
- Your friends / colleagues would gush about you and your awesomeness
Still not sure and want us to spell it out for you?
- Identify and map target markets to capture intelligence.
- Maintain an organized system of responsibilities
- Prospect, Educate, Qualify and Develop accounts to create business opportunities.
- Ability to articulate market differentiators and value propositions.
- Capable of operating both inbound and outbound marketing programs.
- Minimum 15 years of formal education.
- Google search ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail